Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Invisible

Invisible (Ivy Malone Mystery Series #1)Invisible by Lorena McCourtney

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ivy Malone is a "LOL" (little old lady) who comes to realize that she is invisible-people just don't seem to notice her. She decides to put her invisibility to good use to discover who is vandalizing an out of the way cemetery. And while she's at it, she does some investigating about a missing neighbor.

Ivy is definitely not your average widow.

A very entertaining story that grabbed my attention and held it until almost the end.

I had no idea that this was the first of several Ivy Malone mysteries. The way the first book ended sort of lost my interest (not the author's intent, I'm sure). I'll probably give the 2nd book a try if I come across it.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! My friend Natalie Whipple will be releasing a book with Harper Teen in 2013 titled Transparent - about an invisible girl. I can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete