Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Book Review: Thank You, Lord, for Everything by P.J. Lyons

Thank You, Lord, for Everything

Book Description:

Love surrounds you, beauty, too.

Notice how God blesses you!

Clap your hands, shout and sing:

Thank you, Lord, for everything.

A comfortable and relaxing rhyme tells the story of God s great blessings in this padded cover board book. P.J. Lyons engaging text and Tim Warnes playful illustrations remind readers how much they have to be thankful for."


Book Review:

What a fun rhyming book! Not only that, but the pages are illustrated beautifully and are full of color and lots of details.  I read this to two four year olds and they both really liked the book. I asked what their favorite thing about it was and one said the pages (meaning the illustrations) and the other said when the little bear got out of bed.  To quote them, "I liked it!" said with a big smile on their face. As a mom, I like the message of giving thanks in all things. I also appreciate the padded board book so my two year old doesn't destroy it, but can actually look at it and explore it at her leisure.  I can see us reading this again and again, especially this coming Thanksgiving season.

Thank You, Lord, for Everything
Title: Thank You, Lord, for Everything
Author: P.J. Lyons
Illustrator: Tim Warnes
Publisher: Zonderkidz
Published: September 2015
ISBN:0310748127
Source: I received a copy from Booklook Bloggers in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment