Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Short Film Review: He Knows My Name


Description:

Little Rebekah is fascinated by the man her neighbors call Jesus and she wants to hear all he has to say. But her mother, Sarah, wants Rebekah to keep her distance from the man some call Master and others label a heretic. Sarah has heard rumors that some factions wish to harm Jesus of Nazareth. But Rebekah is persistent, and one day she brings Jesus home to meet her mother and grandfather—a simple act that will forever change all their lives.

Review:

I had the opportunity to watch "He Knows My Name" with my family for our Family Home Evening this week. I thought the short film was very well done, and I really liked that the focus was on the faith of a child. When we study the scriptures, we read that Jesus loved little children, but otherwise there isn't much mention of children. I think that can make it a little hard for children to relate to and understand the scriptures. But, this film did a great job with creating a relatable situation for children.

Pre-Order a Copy from Amazon, just in time for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment