Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rearview Mirror

Rearview MirrorRearview Mirror by Stephanie Black

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

CREEPY!

Fiona Claridge is a young college professor in New England. After catching a student plagiarizing, Fiona starts receiving threatening notes involving an accident in her past. She's convinced that the threats are coming from the student, but things get worse after attending the funeral of her ex-boyfriend's mother.

Stephanie Black did a great job with this story. I was certain that I'd figured out who the bad guy was (a few times), only to be wrong.

This book reminded me of the movie "Brigham City" in some ways. The LDS angle with nasty crimes isn't really my cup of tea. I don't like to think of people I know being capable of such evil.

My library only had the audiobook of Rearview Mirror. I prefer to read a book before I listen to it, but the story was intense enough that I was able to focus on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment