Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cassidy

Cassidy (Big Sky Dreams #1)Cassidy by Lori Wick

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I'm not sure why I decided to check this book out. I think the publisher may have caught my eye. I figured it would be clean, and since I didn't have anything else to read I decided to give it a try.

Cassidy has her own business as a seamstress in Token Creek, Montana Territory. She's fairly new to the area, but has made some close friends, and her business is doing well. She dreams of getting married, but worries that her past might get in the way.

It was definitely a clean story-sermons included. I ended up doing a lot of skimming. I didn't care for the author's writing style (like when she used "that lady" instead of saying the person's name or "she").

No comments:

Post a Comment