Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Review: A Timeless Romance Anthology (Winter Collection)

This anthology has six romantic short stories by popular authors Sarah M. Eden, Heidi Ashworth, Annette Lyon, Joyce DiPastena, Donna Hatch, and Heather B. Moore.

Donna Hatch is new to me, but I have read (and enjoyed) many books by the rest of the authors, so I was really excited to receive this eBook for review. And, I was very happy with Donna's story, A Winter's Knight. I'll be looking for more of her books!

All of the stories had sweet, clean romances. I can't quite decide if not wanting some of the stories to end so soon is a negative or a positive. There were great characters in wonderful settings. They were also pretty perfect to read during a busy week. I typically had enough time to get through a story per day in the free moments I had.

This anthology was released on October 1st, and is available as an eBook for $3.99 on Kindle, Smashwords, and Nook.You can read more about each story on the Timeless Romance Anthologies blog.

1 comment: