Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Prank Wars

Prank WarsPrank Wars by Stephanie Fowers

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


I didn't know anything about this book before I started it. When I realized it was about BYU students and girl vs. guy apartment prank wars I was a little skeptical, but it was actually quite entertaining. I started it late one evening, and didn't want to stop reading (although sleep did eventually win).

I liked how it was more than silly prank wars-that it had a serious side to it. And, on the non-serious side, I had to smile every time I read Provocity (think Megamind and Metrocity).

It was kind of fun picturing some of the locations that were used in the novel. And, having gone to a church school, I could also visualize things like ward prayer.

If you are looking for some light entertainment, and a fast read with some mystery and romance, check out Prank Wars.

2 comments:

  1. Hm, sounds amusing! So where do we get this book? Is it available on Amazon or at the library? I might have to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, the SF library has a copy (maybe Jessica can help you out). Or, it is available on Amazon (Kindle version is $7.99, paperback is $14.99).

    ReplyDelete