Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stripling Warrior

stripling_warriorStripling Warrior by Misty Moncur

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was so excited to discover Stripling Warrior on Wattpad the other day (Wattpad was also a nice discovery, but I haven't had a chance to browse yet).

Stripling Warrior continues the story of Keturah, the only girl in Helaman's army of 2,000 young men fighting for their religious freedom. There are slow parts, but it works well as the warriors are waiting for their chance to go to battle.
 

And, of course, there is romance. There's a bit of a love triangle going on, although it sort of expands as the young men that surround Keturah day to day come to like her too. I felt somewhat bad for some of them, even though I don't think she was trying to play with their emotions.

The ending was a cliff hanger. I'm anxious to find out what Keturah's path will be, but it sounds like there might be several more books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment