Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Alloy of Law

The Alloy of Law (Mistborn, #4)The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

This is a tough book to rate. It took awhile to get into the story (not too surprising since I was a bit lost diving into this sequel to a trilogy I was unfamiliar with). The descriptions of Allomancy and Feruchemy and how they worked was somewhat lengthy and confusing at times. But, the story of a man returning to his home and responsibilities after living as a lawman in the Rough (like the Wild West) eventually drew me in. The characters were great, especially Wax and Wayne (except for some of their language).

I was hoping for more closure, but the book was left open. I'm not sure if a sequel is in the works or not though.

No comments:

Post a Comment