Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Passion

Passion (Fallen, #3)Passion by Lauren Kate

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Luce and Daniel have a very complicated relationship. They have been soul mates since the beginning of time, but a curse keeps them apart. In Passion, Luce is on a dangerous journey through time to discover the truth about their relationship and the curse. Daniel is always one step behind, just missing her everywhere he goes.

I liked the glimpses of history as Luce traveled back in time. And, I was happy to learn the secret behind the cursed relationship.

Passion was very different from the previous two books in the Fallen series. I missed the supporting characters that were so prominent in the other books, and the pace was slow. It didn't help that I thought this was the final book in the series. Had I realized it wasn't the end, I probably would have enjoyed it more.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like an interesting book. I like the fact that you're honest and don't automatically give it glowing reviews.

    ReplyDelete