Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25

Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25 by Richard Paul Evans

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am a huge fan of Richard Paul Evans' novels. When I saw his latest novel (his first for young adults) at the library, I couldn't resist checking it out.

Other than having Tourette's syndrome, Michael Vey appears to be your average fourteen-year-old. But, Michael has a secret that has kept him and his mother on the move for years. Michael has powers-electric powers. He discovers that he's not one of a kind, and this discovery puts him and those he loves in danger.

This was very different than Evans' other stories, but it was well done. I enjoyed the characters and thought the story was original.

No comments:

Post a Comment