Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Go Forward With Faith: The Biography of Gordon B. Hinckley

Go Forward With Faith: The Biography of Gordon B. HinckleyGo Forward With Faith: The Biography of Gordon B. Hinckley by Sheri L. Dew

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've mentioned before that I don't typically read non-fiction. Although it can be fascinating, I am easily distracted by novels. That was the case with Go Forward With Faith: The Biography of Gordon B. Hinckley. It took me an embarrassingly long amount of time to read it, but I am very glad that I took the time to learn more about Gordon B. Hinckley.

He was a remarkable man, and he accomplished so much in his long and very busy life. He worked tirelessly, and was a great example of hard work and dedication.

I also loved learning more about his wife, Marjorie. They both had such great personalities.

1 comment:

  1. I think this would be a fun book to read. I have a hard time with fictional distractions too... I look forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete