Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Torment



Torment (Fallen, #2)Torment by Lauren Kate

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm a little torn on the rating for this one, but I'll round up to 4 stars.

I was thrown by the HUGE wings that these angels apparently have. It was very hard to visualize, especially because when I think of angels, they do not have wings.

I liked the chance Luce had in this book to explore other options.

As far as the romance part went, Miles seemed like a much better option for her. It was a whole Jacob/Edward situation. Luce is passionately in love with Daniel, but he keeps her in the dark about many important things. And, then there's the immortal issue as well. Miles is open and honest with her. He's a very good friend, and she could have a real life with him.

Anyway, it will be nice to read the next book when it comes out to see what Luce decides to do. Although, she'll probably go for Edward, I mean Daniel, just because he's very good looking and they have their weird history together (even though Luce can't remember it).


No comments:

Post a Comment