Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wattpad: Take My Advice by Tristi Pinkston

Tristi Pinkston is one of the authors posting on Wattpad (that wonderful, free site that allows you to read stories in many genres). She recently started posting her new YA novel, Take My Advice. I've been able to read the five chapters she's posted so far, and I really like it. Here's the blurb:

Jill Gray thinks she knows it all, and as the advice columnist for her school paper, she gets to share her wisdom on a weekly basis. But when life throws her some curves she can't handle, she realizes she knows a whole less than she thought she did, and she'll need to ask others for their advice so she can make it through. This clean teen romance/comedy will appeal to readers of all ages.

If you like YA, be sure to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when it's completed...I hate reading partial drafts, but this one sounds good.

    ReplyDelete