Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

A Couple of Great Finds

The other day I was browsing NetGalley.com and found that galley for the sequel to Princess Academy is now available. As a follower of Shannon Hale's blog, I knew that Pricess Academy: Palace of Stone would be released in August, but I was really excited to be able to request (and be approved) to read the galley copy! NetGalley is wonderful. You should check it out if you haven't already.


My second great find came when I discovered Misty Moncur's blog. In her latest post I found that the sequel to her Whitney Award nominated novel, Daughter of Helaman, was available to read via Wattpad (which also has an app making it super nice and convenient to read on your iPad). Stripling Warrior was an enjoyable read (FYI, the story doesn't end yet). I'll post my review soon.

I love finds like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment