Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Lost Review & Resolutions

I post my reviews on GoodReads and then post a copy here (it's nice to have the book image and my rating along with the review). I've rarely had issues doing this, but after spending a bit of time writing my review for The False Princess, GoodReads decided to be unavailable. So, while the site says my review is saving, I'm very doubtful that I'll see it again.

In place of that review, I decided to give a quick update on my reading resolutions. It's only 9 days in to the new year, but I am happy to report that for the most part I have been successful at having reading as a reward for accomplishing other things.

I am very easily distracted when it comes to housework. I may start some dishes, but then something draws me to the other room. Then I might start sorting laundry, and notice that my bed still needs to be made. Then I try to get back to the dishes, and decide I really need to start the laundry so it can run while I do the dishes.

Is it common to be distracted by things you don't want to do?

Anyway, progress is being made, and I've still been able to enjoy some good books. Reviews to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment