Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Miles to Go

Miles to Go (Walk, #2)Miles to Go by Richard Paul Evans

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

Miles to Go is the second book in The Walk Series. The series is Alan Christofferson's journey (on foot) from Seattle to Key West, Florida, as a way to deal with his life after his wife died and his life fell apart.

I really enjoyed The Walk and had high expectations for this book.

I liked it, especially the new characters that were introduced. I was a little disappointed that Alan's journey didn't make more progress (distance-wise). His experiences were touching even though the telling was a little slow.

But, I would recommend it. It was a very fast read, and I will definitely read other books in the series when they come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment