Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Forever

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've taken a few days to digest how I felt about Forever, the final book in The Wolves of Mercy Falls series.

The wolves are a problem in Mercy Falls. People are dying, and some powerful citizens decide it's time to take a stand and get rid of the wolves-permanently.

Unfortunately, they don't realize that many of the wolves are humans (or were until they stopped shifting). Sam, Cole, Isabel, and Grace try to figure out a plan to relocate the wolves. Cole is also determined to find a cure.

I think that the ending was decent. I didn't love it, but the conflict was resolved.

Cole and Isabel are more likable in this book, although they are somewhat frustrating at times. They are also really fond of cursing. I could have done without that.

There were also a few instances where the characters were quite intimate. I can't remember all of the ages of the characters, but I think that Grace and Isabel are 17. I would have liked a more toned down approach to the young love/lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment