Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Illusions

Illusions (Wings, #3)Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this so quickly that I can't give a great recap. But, I will say that Aprilynne Pike definitely kept my attention with this third book in her Wings series. I'm not sure why love triangles are so interesting, but the inclusion of Tam in Laurel's everyday life was definitely entertaining. Oh, and dealing with the bad guys helped too.

It was a fast and enjoyable read. I would have given it 5 stars if there hadn't been profanity (although relatively tame) and if the physical relationships had been a bit less intense (thinking of the young teens for whom this series is targeted at).

I'm interested to see how the triangle plays out in the final book in the series. My vote is for Tamani.

No comments:

Post a Comment