Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions

My Ridiculous, Romantic ObsessionsMy Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sarah is a college freshman with a vivid imagination. She can't help but look at the world through romantic eyes, although she's pretty certain that there will be no prince charming in her life. She's the girl who helps the cute guy with his homework, not the love interest.

When Ben shows interest in her, she's certain it's for her brains. She tries hard not to fall for him, certain that she's just going to get hurt (it's happened before).

Near the end I felt like shaking Sarah for not seeing the obvious (not that you could blame her with her history).

A cute story and a fast read.

2 comments:

  1. okay, it seems to me that I've seen this book around and considered reading it. I'm glad you liked it. thanks for the review - I'll pick it up sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a fun story. Thanks for giving a review!

    ReplyDelete