Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Forgotten Locket

The Forgotten Locket (Hourglass Door, #3)The Forgotten Locket by Lisa Mangum

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This final book in the Hourglass Door Trilogy was a bit of a let down. It was just interesting enough to keep reading, but I had hoped I would want to drop everything and devour it. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. I could hardly keep my eyes open several nights while I was reading, so it was abandoned for sleep.

The conflict was resolved, and the ending was fairly happy. It's too bad getting to the resolution was a bit slow and confusing (at times).

In fairness, I've been busy lately, which hasn't given me as much time to read as I'd like. Being so busy could have led me to be more tired than usual too. That is why I'm giving it 3 stars instead of 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment