Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Adam's Story

Adam's StoryAdam's Story by Jack Weyland

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I saw Adam's Story at my library the other day, and thought I'd check it out since it was a sequel to one of the Jack Weyland books I'd read years ago.

Adam is nearing the end of serving a two year mission, and has one final thing he must do before his time is up-meeting his maternal grandparents. His mom died when he was very young, and after his dad remarried, contact was lost.

They have an instant connection. But his grandparents live outside of Adam's assigned area, so he's unable to stay as close as he'd like. The last few months of his mission are really difficult for him, and going home isn't any better.

He eventually finds himself back in New Jersey, working for his grandpa. He has a strong desire to find out who he is, and thinks that learning more about his mom will help.

The story was ok, but I suppose it might have been enjoyed more by a young teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment